We are looking for an After-Sales Customer Support specialist to be responsible for Customer Support, Business Enhancement, and System Implementation for our clients.
• Document, track, and monitor client inquiries and issues in a detailed manner to ensure a timely resolution
• Provide expert assistance to customers. Resolve customer accounting and technical issues. Review case details
• Provide support to customers via email, telephone, or remote connection. Answer incoming calls and open cases, identifying customers, populating case details, and confirming accuracy of data
• Troubleshoot at client site
• Regular preventive maintenance site visits
• Efficiently isolate customer issues to product/service and follow through resolution coordination with internal teams
• Prioritize and solve complex product/service issues based on established processes and workflows, escalating as necessary
• Manage Maintenance Contracts
• Engage clients to improve usage - Periodically check on our existing customers to see how they are using our products and suggest ways to improve their workflow
• Identify customers operational and business areas of weaknesses and guide them to the right resolution in support of the business
• Assist customers to enhance their product knowledge and create efficiencies in their roles (e.g., product shortcuts, online training)
• Update and maintain our knowledge base of common issues/queries faced by customers.
• Conduct User Training sessions
• Update help documents, FAQ, training manuals System Installation and Maintenance
• Software installation, configuration, and upgrades
• Meet with clients and manage implementation schedule
• Perform Data migration. Prepare data for importing into applications. Execute data conversions. Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy
• Analysis of data from existing clients and third party software
• Test and evaluate information. Perform testing for new modules and change requests Report Customization
• Gather reporting requirements from customers
• Customize system reports as per clients’ needs and requirements.
• Create, maintain, and support complex reports (cross tabs, pivot tables, drill downs, etc.) and sub-reports with multipart formulas and customized functions
Required Skills & Knowledge
• 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting
• 1 to 3 years of experience in ERP systems
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
• Knowledge in Business operations and processes (Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, Presales, Project Management, HR, etc..)
• Strong working knowledge of ERP operations
• Good Accounting knowledge is essential
• Must have Strong problem solving skills
Education and Experience:
• A bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, or management information systems
• Be aware of key business and team objectives and ensure that these are applied appropriately to all business activities
• Excellent customer service skills. Delivers Results & Meet Customer Expectations. Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; Sets high standards for quality and quantity; Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; Consistently achieves project goals. Service driven individual with significant proven work experience in a customer service environment
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening) required to respond to customer requests via telephone calls and email.
Organization & Project Management:
• Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities. Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Desire to develop one’s self and take advantage of opportunities to practice and enhance business/technical skills.
• Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information; Breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships; Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; Produces workable solutions to a range of problems; Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
Behavior and Personality:
• Display mutual trust and confidence while contributing to an ethical and respectful culture. Commitment to excellence, team, and team building. A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life; Maintains a positive outlook at work; Handles criticism well and learns from it.