senior desktop developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET Desktop Developer to join our development department and build functional desktop applications and mobile apps.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
• Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
• Develop technical specifications and architecture
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Review and refactor code
• Deploy fully functional applications
• Support junior developers’ work
• Document development and operational procedures
• 2+ years of work experience as a .NET Developer
• Proficiency in building desktop applications
• In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
• Strong knowledge in MSSQL
• Good knowledge in WPF
• Good knowledge in Xamarin Forms
• Familiarity with agile environments
• Troubleshooting abilities
• Good communication skills.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant fields
• Knowledge in Devexpress, or Syncfusion is a plus